Onsite vs Offsite
What's the Difference?
Apartment Life customizes its programs a bit like lego blocks. Different parts can be adjusted to customize a program that best meets the needs of our clients. A big part of that is onsite vs. offsite.
The coordinator lives onsite and receives an apartment at discounted rent.
- Typically team of 2 coordinators (occasionally single coordinators)
- Serves mostly conventional (A&B) apartment communities
- Coordinators serve approx. 16-20 hours / week
Offsite Part- or
The coordinator lives offsite and receives an hourly wage.
- No requirement to move
- Coordinators can serve one or multiple communities
- Available for all community types (conventional, low-income/affordable, senior, stuents)